A man leaves a well paid (ish) work to try your hand at making money online instead!



The man, Tim Campbell, hard-working, dedicated employee at the technology company based in Cambridge, decided one day to pack it in and try to follow a different path instead.

The decision is not based on a whim, it was carefully considered and thought out choice that after several weeks of deliberation and weighing options. Tim have worked in their jobs for a period of 3 years and was earning decent money while getting to travel to various foreign locations as part of their work day to day. Although it was hard work, (what a job isn't?) this is a boring, mundane Office job, which involves being tied to a desk all day, every day.


So what would make someone in a situation such as this, especially in these times of economic and financial uncertainty, handed in their notice and left uncertain, unknown world of self-employment? Especially in somewhat murky world of making money online?


In his own words:


"I had a nagging feeling that it is not fulfilling my potential. I know that this may sound egotistical, but I felt like I was entering the best days of your life and all your efforts and energy in support of the objectives of others. I felt that if I could channel the same energy and the same effort into my own goals, then I had a good chance of success. I also felt that it attributed to yourself to at least try. I don't want to wake up in 40 years and wonder "what if?" this is not a decision I took lightly but I felt that it was probably in the best position ever will be to give it a go, so I am! "


Then some financial calculations to work out how long it could survive without earning income and the placement of several circumstances on site to start earning some income from a party, he took the plunge and handed in his notice to their employers and has not looked back.


Is now over 2 months from her last day of full-time work and at the beginning of my adventure into the unknown. You can read about different methods, he has tried (successful and unsuccessful) to bring money to his website http://www.cashninja.co.uk (you never know, you may find some of them useful myself) and you can read sporadic updates on his progress on his blog http://www.cashninja.co.uk/blog/


View the original article here