They try to fight against children



When you work at home, any number of things can take the task. The pile of dirty clothes, the pot boiling on the stove and the sounds of children fighting are just some of the many distractions MOM can find a work at home. But somehow that last - children fighting - is, for me, the toughest of all the work at home distractions.


I guess that somewhere in my fantasy world the parents that I'd like to imagine that they don't fight with my children. They love each other more than they like to be in charge of the remote control. So the sound of children Dimes and bickering breaks rather than the peace of my home office, threat my vision of family harmony.


Of course, I have been a parent long enough to know that the children will fight and does not necessarily mean I am falling into work as a father. But struggling children are one of those things where your emotions can easily cloud your good sense. So it is not always easy to follow the advice in this article on how to deal with children fighting. In fact, I must confess that twice when writing an article (which advises parents to not struggle too much attention) I raised I referee a fight.


View the original article here